Siniaith · Updates
This page lists recent changes to this site, most recent first.
- Stumbled across a treasure trove of languages: the website of David J. Peterson. Several of his languages have been added to the conlang list.
- Added Amerysk and Euransi to the conlang list.
- Added Alarian to the conlang list.
- Added Hänäthlîêr to the conlang list.
When the Levee Breaksand
Sounds of Resueñoto the elvish music page.
- Added some new videos about the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies.
How to Vegetarianarticle with some new recipes: Black Bean Chili and Hummus.
Morning Jewelto the elvish music page.
- Reorganized and restyled the homepage. It took an agonizing few days of trying a bunch of stuff that didn't work, but it's done and I'm super happy with it :D
- Added the Cyroman alphabet to the conlang list.
Cosmic Loveby Florence and the Machine,
Cosmic Dancerby T. Rex, and
Kiko and the Lavender Moonby Los Lobos to the elvish music page.
- Added Duirún to the conlang list.
- Added Toki Pona and Lojban to the conlang list.
- Added a page about the Calendar of Imladris.
- Moved the updates section further down on the homepage. What's already here is, perhaps, more important. If something new warrants top billing, I'll link to it above.
- Linked to a Wayback Machine downloader and a website on the Scots language.
- Added a philosophy section to the library. Also linked to a paper on the typology of creole languages.
- Added Adare to the conlang list.
- Added archives of several classic conlangs: Tomoulini Ganmaa, Tsolyani, Vabungula, and Vogu.
Clear or Cloudy,
Just Trying To Be, and
You Go To My Headto the lovesongs page,
Hockwoldto the elvish music page, and
Close to Meto the party playlist.
- Lots of updates today. I added a bunch of songs to the elvish music page:
While the Earth Sleeps,
Starlight in Daden, and
A Sight to Behold. Also added Mowhan and Novial to the conlang list. Many pages (including this one) also received CSS tweaks so they look better on narrow screens.
- Combined the Library and Sitemap pages into one, since they seemed to want to grow together. If they look the same to you, don't worry, you're not going crazy ;)
Amores Hallarásby Markahuasi to the music page.
Ghost Love Scoreby Nightwish and
A Vava Inouvaby Idir to the music page.
- Added Tlueqto to the conlang list.
- Added Griuskant to the conlang list.
- Added Tornaysan to the conlang list.
- Added a microblog text file to record my random thoughts. Also added “Book of Days” by Enya to the music page.
- Added The Garden Path, a page which will direct you to a random awesome website with the push of a button.
- More music from the early 2000s: A trance mix with a couple of my faves from 1999–2001 has been added to the party playlist.
- Added a couple 2000s-era classics: “My Immortal” by Evanescence is now on the Lovesongs page and Alice Deejay’s “Do You Think You're Better Off Alone” has been added to the party playlist.
- Just for the lulz, I restyled the Mirth page after AlbinoBlacksheep.com in the early 2000s. Enjoy the nostalgia trip :) I've also added a couple new Google Translate-related videos to that page.
- Added “Compendium” by In Gowan Ring to the music page.
- There's now an audiobook of The Silmarillion on the Old Tales page.
- Added “Kumbin” by Habib Koité to the Elvish Music page.
- Added “Elyne Road” by Toumani Diabate to the music page. Also, there's now a sitemap!
- My housemate reminded me of the song "Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits. It's now on the music page
- Taxnul is now listed on the conlangs page!
- I noticed that a compilation of Nepali songs I'd linked to from the music page had disappeared from YouTube, so I added individual videos of two songs, "Resham Firiri" and "Simsime Pani Ma". Enjoy!
- Completely restyled the homepage. I think it's prettier and better organized now, but do let me know if you disagree.
- Added “Symudiad Ymddangosol y Lleuad” to the Elvish Music page, and started a compilation of videos related to The Lord of the Rings
- Added “Smaointe” and “Tien Fu: Heaven’s Gate” to the Elvish Music page.
2020-05-04: Added a compilation of Silvius Leopold Weiss Lute Sonatas to the Elvish Music page.
2020-04-28: Added Sauron and Evil, an essay on the effective design of
Dark Lordcharacters e.g. for fantasy RPG settings.
2020-04-23: Added Brian Eno's
New Space Musicto the Elvish Music page.
Visions of Angels, and
Closenessto the Elvish Music page.
2020-03-15: Created a new page to house videos on art and architecture, and added
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijanby Nightwish to both the Elvish Music page and the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page. I can't believe I didn't think to include it until now!
Dumb Luckto the list of Songs That Have Made Me Cry.
2020-02-26: Added a couple new chapters to my Sindarin Textbook (PDF). It even has a real title now!
2020-02-16: Added Nightforestblack, a new music page exploring some darker stuff that didn't fit the theme of the other pages.
2020-01-26: Added a remix of my own concoction, proving that
Someone You Lovedand
Dragostea Din Teaare in fact the same song.
Ombraand a Nepali folk song compilation to the music page.
Ocean Eyesto the music page.
Angel of Air / Angel of Waterto the music page.
2019-12-28: Positioned video titles below the video, for consistency with YouTube (and because I kept clicking on the wrong one >:[ )
2019-12-18: Added Dryante's Heroes IV covers to the music page.
¿Por Qué No?by Martillo Vago to the party page.
2019-12-09: Added Peter Pringle's recording of a fragment of the Epic of Gilgamesh in Sumerian to the Old Tales page.
2019-12-02: Added songs to the Elvish Music page:
An Entanglement of Weeds,
Mná na hÉireann, and
Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace.
- 2019-12-01: Completely reorganized and restyled the site.
- 2019-11-05: Added Ido, Interlingua, and Klingon to the conlangs page.
- 2019-11-05: Added "Digging in the Dirt" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-10-12: Recovered several conlangs from the Wayback machine: Esei, Folkspraak, Ganh, and Hallon.
- 2019-10-07: Added Soleian to the conlangs page.
- 2019-10-06: Started a new conlang: working title "Plausibly Elvish".
- 2019-10-05: Restyled the Music page.
- 2019-09-29: Added a list of computer-generated words that look like Quenya, one of Tolkien's Elvish languages.
- 2019-09-20: Added Naūkeman to the Conlangs page.
- 2019-09-16: Added "Return to the Violence of the Ocean Floor" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-09-08: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page: "Taste" and "The Two Trees".
- 2019-09-07: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page and Songs That Have Made Me Cry ("Sixth of July" and "Lay Your Cheek On Down").
- 2019-09-04: Added source code for a word generator to Raven.
- 2019-09-04: Linked to Dr. Mark Tarver's website.
- 2019-09-01: Added Dutton World Speedwords and Dunnek to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-31: Added some words to Raven.
- 2019-08-30: Added Curco and Danovën to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-30: Added a couple sections to my meta-conlang Raven. It still needs a dictionary...
- 2019-08-26: Added some new Songs That Have Made Me Cry.
- 2019-08-26: Started a new conlang called Raven.