Siniaith · Updates
This page lists recent changes to this site, most recent first.
- Added Griuskant to the conlang list.
- Added Tornaysan to the conlang list.
- Added a microblog text file to record my random thoughts. Also added “Book of Days” by Enya to the music page.
- Added The Garden Path, a page which will direct you to a random awesome website with the push of a button.
- More music from the early 2000s: A trance mix with a couple of my faves from 1999–2001 has been added to the party playlist.
- Added a couple 2000s-era classics: “My Immortal” by Evanescence is now on the Lovesongs page and Alice Deejay’s “Do You Think You're Better Off Alone” has been added to the party playlist.
- Just for the lulz, I restyled the Mirth page after AlbinoBlacksheep.com in the early 2000s. Enjoy the nostalgia trip :) I've also added a couple new Google Translate-related videos to that page.
- Added “Compendium” by In Gowan Ring to the music page.
- There's now an audiobook of The Silmarillion on the Old Tales page.
- Added “Kumbin” by Habib Koité to the Elvish Music page.
- Added “Elyne Road” by Toumani Diabate to the music page. Also, there's now a sitemap!
- My housemate reminded me of the song "Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits. It's now on the music page
- Taxnul is now listed on the conlangs page!
- I noticed that a compilation of Nepali songs I'd linked to from the music page had disappeared from YouTube, so I added individual videos of two songs, "Resham Firiri" and "Simsime Pani Ma". Enjoy!
- Completely restyled the homepage. I think it's prettier and better organized now, but do let me know if you disagree.
- Added “Symudiad Ymddangosol y Lleuad” to the Elvish Music page, and started a compilation of videos related to The Lord of the Rings
- Added “Smaointe” and “Tien Fu: Heaven’s Gate” to the Elvish Music page.
2020-05-04: Added a compilation of Silvius Leopold Weiss Lute Sonatas to the Elvish Music page.
2020-04-28: Added Sauron and Evil, an essay on the effective design of
Dark Lordcharacters e.g. for fantasy RPG settings.
2020-04-23: Added Brian Eno's
New Space Musicto the Elvish Music page.
Visions of Angels, and
Closenessto the Elvish Music page.
2020-03-15: Created a new page to house videos on art and architecture, and added
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijanby Nightwish to both the Elvish Music page and the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page. I can't believe I didn't think to include it until now!
Dumb Luckto the list of Songs That Have Made Me Cry.
2020-02-26: Added a couple new chapters to my Sindarin Textbook (PDF). It even has a real title now!
2020-02-16: Added Nightforestblack, a new music page exploring some darker stuff that didn't fit the theme of the other pages.
2020-01-26: Added a remix of my own concoction, proving that
Someone You Lovedand
Dragostea Din Teaare in fact the same song.
Ombraand a Nepali folk song compilation to the music page.
Ocean Eyesto the music page.
Angel of Air / Angel of Waterto the music page.
2019-12-28: Positioned video titles below the video, for consistency with YouTube (and because I kept clicking on the wrong one >:[ )
2019-12-18: Added Dryante's Heroes IV covers to the music page.
¿Por Qué No?by Martillo Vago to the party page.
2019-12-09: Added Peter Pringle's recording of a fragment of the Epic of Gilgamesh in Sumerian to the Old Tales page.
2019-12-02: Added songs to the Elvish Music page:
An Entanglement of Weeds,
Mná na hÉireann, and
Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace.
- 2019-12-01: Completely reorganized and restyled the site.
- 2019-11-05: Added Ido, Interlingua, and Klingon to the conlangs page.
- 2019-11-05: Added "Digging in the Dirt" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-10-12: Recovered several conlangs from the Wayback machine: Esei, Folkspraak, Ganh, and Hallon.
- 2019-10-07: Added Soleian to the conlangs page.
- 2019-10-06: Started a new conlang: working title "Plausibly Elvish".
- 2019-10-05: Restyled the Music page.
- 2019-09-29: Added a list of computer-generated words that look like Quenya, one of Tolkien's Elvish languages.
- 2019-09-20: Added Naūkeman to the Conlangs page.
- 2019-09-16: Added "Return to the Violence of the Ocean Floor" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-09-08: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page: "Taste" and "The Two Trees".
- 2019-09-07: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page and Songs That Have Made Me Cry ("Sixth of July" and "Lay Your Cheek On Down").
- 2019-09-04: Added source code for a word generator to Raven.
- 2019-09-04: Linked to Dr. Mark Tarver's website.
- 2019-09-01: Added Dutton World Speedwords and Dunnek to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-31: Added some words to Raven.
- 2019-08-30: Added Curco and Danovën to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-30: Added a couple sections to my meta-conlang Raven. It still needs a dictionary...
- 2019-08-26: Added some new Songs That Have Made Me Cry.
- 2019-08-26: Started a new conlang called Raven.