Siniaith ❖ Updates
This page lists recent changes to this site, most recent first.
2019-12-09: Added Peter Pringle's recording of a fragment of the Epic of Gilgamesh in Sumerian to the Old Tales page.
2019-12-02: Added songs to the Elvish Music page:
An Entanglement of Weeds,
Mná na hÉireann, and
Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace.
- 2019-12-01: Completely reorganized and restyled the site.
- 2019-11-05: Added Ido, Interlingua, and Klingon to the conlangs page.
- 2019-11-05: Added "Digging in the Dirt" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-10-12: Recovered several conlangs from the Wayback machine: Esei, Folkspraak, Ganh, and Hallon.
- 2019-10-07: Added Soleian to the conlangs page.
- 2019-10-06: Started a new conlang: working title "Plausibly Elvish".
- 2019-10-05: Restyled the Music page.
- 2019-09-29: Added a list of computer-generated words that look like Quenya, one of Tolkien's Elvish languages.
- 2019-09-20: Added Naūkeman to the Conlangs page.
- 2019-09-16: Added "Return to the Violence of the Ocean Floor" to the Songs That Have Made Me Cry page.
- 2019-09-08: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page: "Taste" and "The Two Trees".
- 2019-09-07: Added new songs to the Elvish Music Page and Songs That Have Made Me Cry ("Sixth of July" and "Lay Your Cheek On Down").
- 2019-09-04: Added source code for a word generator to Raven.
- 2019-09-04: Linked to Dr. Mark Tarver's website.
- 2019-09-01: Added Dutton World Speedwords and Dunnek to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-31: Added some words to Raven.
- 2019-08-30: Added Curco and Danovën to the conlang list.
- 2019-08-30: Added a couple sections to my meta-conlang Raven. It still needs a dictionary...
- 2019-08-26: Added some new Songs That Have Made Me Cry.
- 2019-08-26: Started a new conlang called Raven.