Mae Govannen na Imladris · Welcome to Rivendell!
...A perfect house, whether you like food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all...
—J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Siniaith · Recent Updates
- Added Griuskant to the conlang list.
- Added Tornaysan to the conlang list.
- Added a microblog text file to record my random thoughts. Also added “Book of Days” by Enya to the music page.
- Added The Garden Path, a page which will direct you to a random awesome website with the push of a button.
Mellyn Ioer · Old Faves
- Elvish Songs and Poems
- Music from around the world that utters a hint of something fey.... Be sure to check out the other acts performing in the Hall of Fire too!
- The Conlang List
- A giant list of constructed languages from around the web. Not even close to complete!
- Cuio Edhellen!
- A textbook I'm writing to teach J.R.R. Tolkien's Elvish language Sindarin. A work in progress, but there are several completed chapters covering pronunciation, tengwar writing, and basic phrases.
- My attempt at an authentic recreation of the fabled Elven waybread.
- Lalaith (Mirth)
- The stuff that cracked me up circa 2004.
- The Timeless Way
- An essay about how Tolkien's Elves viewed creativity, and what that means for us.
Peledh-raith · Roads Afar
- Rialian's Realm (Archived)
- Essays about otherkin and the Elven experience in particular.
- The Reformed Druids of North America
- A religion invented at Carleton college for the purpose of getting out of the religious studies requirement, Druidism has since turned into an actual thing.
- The Vast Dark of My Dreaming
- An essay by mystic and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth, on the many forms of consciousness.